On the basis of data collected from the main manufacturers present on the French MRI market, we offer you a classification of the different sequences and options present in this field.
This classification is based on the fundamental and specific physical principles of MRI.
Its purpose is to be a teaching aid in learning MRI thanks to the scheduling of data in the form of families. It is also used as a tool for exchange and communication between MRI professionals by highlighting equivalences from one manufacturer to another.
Install the app shortcut on your mobile device
On iPhone or iPad
- Click on "Install the application shortcut on your mobile". When the site is open in Safari, click on the button at the bottom of the screen to choose the sharing options (square with an arrow pointing up) (1 and 2).
- Then, in the menu that appears, choose "+ On the home screen" (3).
- Then, click on "Add" at the top right of the screen (4).
- Click on "Install the application shortcut on your mobile". When the site is open in the browser, click on the 3 small dots at the top right of the screen (1 and 2).
- In the menu that opens, click on "Add" (3).
- The application is added in applications (4).
Precautions for use
There may be sequence diagram variations that do not allow for a perfect comparison of acronyms. It is the same for the options for which there may be technical variants between manufacturers for similar acronyms.
Thanks to Anne BASSALI-GUILLERM for initiating these tables a few years ago. Thanks to the contacts at the various manufacturers for their precious help, in particular Christophe BARLES, Patrice COUDRAY, Raphaël PETAZZONI, Sébastien SAVARD.D.
How to use these tables
At the bottom of the tables, you can choose between the Sequences, Options or Glossary tabs.
Underlined texts in blue provide access to explanatory diagrams or images in a new window via contextual links. You can search within a sheet of the table using the keyboard shortcut ctrl+F (on PC) or command+F (on Mac).